The fee will be agreed between you and your therapist and is normally paid at the end of each session. We operate on a sliding scale according to income, with our minimum fee being £25.
- Under £15,000 – around £25 per session
- Between £15-20,000 – around £30 per session
- Between £20-25,000 – around £35 per session
- Between £25-30,000 – around £45 per session
- Between £30-35,000 – around £55 per session
- Between £35-45,000- around £65 per session
- Over £45,000- around £75 per session
For couples the likely figures would be £20 in addition to the above per couple.
Short Term Therapy
The fee for our Short Term Therapy service which consists of a total of 7 sessions is £60 per session (420 in total).
If you require to be in therapy as part of your training, the fee will be £40.
If you require clinical supervision, the fee will be £55.
Please note that all appointments which are made and then either missed or cancelled will be charged for.
Wellspring does not receive any funding from central or local government or from the NHS, we rely on our own fundraising activities, donations and client fees to provide our counselling and psychotherapy service.